2020 Cambridge University MBA Scholarships for International Students: Application entries are requested from qualified international students to apply for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship awards for the 2020/21 academic session. Applicants must be students possessing a bachelor’s degree wishing to advance their career in a prestigious institution of higher learning.
The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes taught at one of the world’s finest university. The Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship is granted once every two years for a one year course at Cambridge University, Judge Business School. Scholarships covers financial aid amounting to £23,000 towards tuition fees.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Boustany Foundation
Scholarship to be taken at: Cambridge University
Scholarship level: MBA
Scholarship Worth: £23,000 worth of financial aid, travel and accommodation expenses
Scholarship Slots: Not stated
Subject Eligibility: Business Administration and related course
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
You may also like: MacEwan University Provost’s Entrance International Scholarship in Canada
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for 2020 Cambridge University MBA Scholarships for International Students, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Applicants may apply for scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA Programme.
- Applicants must have obtained good bachelor’s degree in relevant courses from a recognized university.
- Applicants demonstrate strong commitment and leadership potential and be able to interact with people of diverse tribe, religion and background.
- Successful scholars will be required to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- International Science Graduate Scholarships at University of Melbourne, Australia 2020/21
- 2020 Mandela Scholarship at the University of Sussex, United Kingdom
Application procedures for the 2020 Cambridge University MBA Scholarships for International Students
Applicants are to send a copy of their curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 15th May, 2020
from Scholarships – Study Green https://ift.tt/2yJnNjk