Griffith University International Starter Scholarship in Australia: Griffith University – Australia invites applications from outstanding and eligible students who are interested to enroll in a degree program at the University for International Starter Scholarship for 2020/2021 academic session.
The scholarship is for International students with good academic record applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs or the Study Abroad Program at Griffith University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Griffith University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Griffith University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Scholarship level: Undergraduates & Postgraduates
Slots: Not stated
Scholarship Worth: 20% of tuition fee deduction
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Griffith University International Starter Scholarship in Australia; the following conditions apply
- Applications are open to all nationalities
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in an eligible program in either Trimester 2 or 3 2020 at Griffith University.
- English Language Requirement:Applicants are expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English Language
Application Procedures for the Griffith University International Starter Scholarship in Australia
No scholarship application is required. Griffith International will identify eligible students and the 20% scholarship will be applied automatically.
To be enroll in the program, eligible applicants are to meet the entry requirements of the University.
Application Deadline: June 3, 2020
from Scholarships – Study Green https://ift.tt/3fGHzfJ