International scholarships for undergraduate students: Undergraduate students are hereby invited for international scholarship at University of Kent in UK for 2020/2021 academic session. The University has a long tradition of welcoming international students and is pleased to offer a number of scholarships for entry at undergraduate level.
The scholarships are worth £8000 per year of study at the University of Kent, towards the cost of tuition fees and are offered to nationals of any country paying overseas fees.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Kent, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Kent, UK
Scholarship level: Undergraduates
Scholarship Worth: £8000
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the International scholarships for undergraduate students At University of Kent; the following conditions apply
- Application is open to all nationalities
- Application must have been made for an undergraduate degree course at the University of Kent, beginning in September;
- Candidates must have received an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional) on a degree course;
- Applicant must have been assessed as an overseas fee payer.
- The University must have received confirmation of the applicant’s firm acceptance of the offer by the deadline date. Students who choose Kent as their insurance place will not be eligible for the Scholarship
- English Language Requirement:Applicants are expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English Language
Application Procedures for the International scholarships for undergraduate students At University of Kent
Applications for the International Scholarship must be made via your applicant portal. Once logged in, click on the applications tab, and select your submitted application. Click on the funding button. You will then see a list of scholarships that you may be eligible to apply for. You will be able to apply for the International Scholarship once you have received an offer. Click on Apply and follow the steps to submit your application.
As part of your application you will need to upload an essay, which should be submitted as either a Word or PDF document. For this essay, please write no more than 750 words on a topic about which you are passionate and which is relevant to your selected degree programme.
If you have applied for a programme with the Medway School of Pharmacy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Scholarships will be awarded based on the information provided on your UCAS form, together with the clear thinking and motivation shown in the submitted essay.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
from Scholarships – Study Green https://ift.tt/2LtzQE8