QUEX PhD Scholarships in Australia and United Kingdom for International Students: The University of Queensland, Australia and the University of Exeter are seeking great and outstanding students to be a part of a world-leading, cross-sectional research team working on the major problems facing the globe in terms of global sustainability and wellbeing as part of the QUEX Institute. Fully-funded scholarships will be offered to successful applicants and they will be offered the opportunity to study in the UK and Australia, and will obtain a joint degree from The University of Queensland and the University of Exeter upon graduation.
The joint PhD offer gives the successful student a great opportunity to work closely with world-class research group and benefit from the combined expertise and facilities available at the two learning institutions. The scholarship offers full tuition fees, stipend, travel funds and Research Training Support Grants to the successful applicants.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The University of Queensland and the University of Exeter
Scholarship to be taken at: Australia and the United Kingdom
Scholarship level: Postgraduate (PhD)
Scholarship Worth: Fully funded tuition fees, Travel grant of AUD $8,500 per annum, training grant $3,000.
Subject Eligibility: Agriculture, Climate Change, Ecosystem, Medical sciences, Social works
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
You may also like: PhD Scholarships for International Students in Oil and Gas 2020
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the QUEX PhD Scholarships in Australia and United Kingdom for International Students, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an international student committed to the advancement of knowledge through learning.
- Applicant must meet the entry requirements for a higher degree by research.
- Applicants must be willing to study full-time and onshore in Australia (at UQ) or the UK (at Exeter) once enrolled.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership potential and must have obtained relevant master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants will be assessed by the UQ Graduate School as meeting all conditions for admission to the PhD program.
- Applicants must not be holder of a PhD.
- 2020 Cambridge University MBA Scholarships for International Students
- 2020 PhD Scholarships for International Students at University of Worcester
Application Procedures for the QUEX PhD Scholarships in Australia and United Kingdom for International Students
Applicants are to note that there is no separate application because they will have the opportunity to request scholarship consideration on the application for admission. Before submitting application, applicants should:
- Check their eligibility
- Prepare their documentation
- Select the chosen project they wish to apply for- Applicants will be required to enter correctly the project title into the application.
- Take note of the name of the UQ QUEX Project supervisor as you will be required to list it in your application.
When applying, applicants should ensure that under Scholarships and Collaborative study section they:
- Select ‘My higher degree is collaborative’
- Select ‘QUEX Institute Joint PhD’ from the options available
- Select “I am applying for, or have been awarded, a scholarship or sponsorship”
- Select ‘QUEX Institute PhD Scholarships’ from the options available.
Application Deadline: 15th June, 2020
from Scholarships – Study Green https://ift.tt/36fraKS