University of Manitoba Undergraduate Bursary in Canada: Applications are invited from eligible International and outstanding students to apply for the international undergraduate students’ scholarship at University of Manitoba in Canada for 2020/2021 academic session.
University of Manitoba is western Canada’s first university, established in 1877, and located on original lands of Anishinaabeg, and on the homeland of the Métis Nation. They are Manitoba’s only research-intensive university, and one of the country’s top research institutions. The University has more than 29,000 undergraduate and graduate students, and more than 145,000 alumni living in 140 countries.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Manitoba, Canada
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Manitoba, Canada
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $240,000
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the University of Manitoba Undergraduate Bursary in Canada; applicants are to meet up with the following
- Applicants from all nationalities
- The award is for Undergraduate course in many subject areas.
- Candidates must register for and complete at least 60 percent of a full course load per term.
- Applicants must meet minimum G.P.A. requirements. Continuing students must have a minimum degree G.P.A. of 2.0. New students (from high school) must have a grade 12 average of 70% or higher.
- International students in their first year of post-secondary study in Canada are not eligible to apply.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates are required to meet their English language requirements of the University
Application Procedures for the University of Manitoba Undergraduate Bursary in Canada, 2020
How- To- Apply
As part of the application process for the programme, eligible candidates must take admission in an undergraduate program at the University of Manitoba. Thereafter, applicants will be automatically considered for the opportunity. Applicants must check the admission requirements of the University.
Document Requirement: Applicants must submit academic transcripts, certificates and resume/curriculum vitae.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2020
from Scholarships – Study Green https://ift.tt/2Z68jR9